When we found out that he had, team ehookcrook.com got in touch with luke and tried to get some answers out of him. Check out how the ever calm and super creative musician answered our “se7en Deadly Questions” !!”
1.You’re a creator, basically. You have been a dancer, an actor, a DJ a VJ and a music producer. Where did you find your strongest connect? And you can’t say “music”, be more specific.
The strongest connect for me has been the opportunity to be able to creatively contribute to all these streams.
2.You have a (practically) global genetic history… which part of the world do you find most inspiring? Why?
The amazing part about the human condition is that it has been a universal creative force across time. Political borders and territorial mapping is just a minor obstacle that undermines the magic of creation.
3. 5 things that Luke Kenny cannot go through a day without…
In no particular order
4. What’s the one food that can be used to get you out of a bad mood?
Hot chocolate with soy milk
5. You’re an attractive guy… if a man was to ask you out on a date, how would you respond?
Sure let’s go talk about the world and life and the universe at large.
6. So, we have all been young and stupid (some of us still are)… would you share one of your most stupid incidences with us?
I once bought a Volkswagen Beetle on the Internet.
7. You have carved a niche for yourself over the years, what is the one failure that you think you have learnt from the most?
Failure walks by my side every moment. It however has been good enough to not let me stumble or fall.